Sunday 23 March 2014

Face of the Day #03


Quite a few of these products are the exact same as last month's - either because they just refuse to get used up despite daily wear, such as the Omorovicza BB cream or the Artdeco brow gel, or because they're so awesome that I don't want to use anything else, such as the HD brow palette or the Seventeen concealer. I also dug out this Elizabeth Arden palette that had been gathering dust in the bottom of my make-up drawer for ages. I also couldn't resist buying another Rimmel Colour Rush balm and have been wearing it pretty much every single day since.




FACE/BASE

Like I said above, the face products I used here are almost identical to the ones from my last post. I started off with the Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20 blended in with my fingers, some Seventeen Phwoarr Paint tapped under the eyes and on any blemishes applied with a flat, dense concealer brush and then set everything with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
On my cheeks I swept the blusher out of my Elizabeth Arden palette, called Golden Rose. As the name would suggest it's a rather beautiful rose gold shade with just the right amount of shimmer in it. It's quite a bit like the infamous Nars Orgasm blush, but with decidedly less glitter.

EYES

On my brows I used the tiniest amount of brow powder out of my HD Brows palette in Foxy and set it all again with my Artdeco Clear Lash & Brow Gel, which has a seemingly never ending little bit left in the tube. On my eyelids I applied the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe. I find that it works best applied with just your finger, as brushes tend to just absorb too much product. I did however use a fluffy brush just to blend out the edges. Now for the sparkly bit! The Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow in Mink works rather beautifully to add some dimension to the otherwise quite flat cream shadow. I then finished it off with the black Lancome Le Crayon Khol on the inner waterline and top lashline and a slick of the A La Carte Cosmetics Divine Lash Mascara - two more products that never seem to end.

LIPS

It just had to be another Rimmel Colour Rush balm - this time in Give Me Cuddles. I just love the way these feel soft and moisturising on your lips, but leave a stain that will even last through a meal or hours of sipping drinks. I'm already considering which shade I should buy next.

No comments:

Post a Comment