Monday 24 February 2014

Sunday Catch-Up #20

Playing with my green Nail Rockit... Flowers make me happy Mrs Owl is certainly brightening up...
Playing around with my Nail Rockit // Flowers from the new neighbour // Lighting the night

Antique Victorian steamer trunk aka our...
Coffee table

This week hasn't been particularly exciting, as I've been mostly working and not much else. We currently enjoy just sitting around in our new home and thinking of new ways to decorate it.

I'm completely in love with this Victorian steamer trunk which we're using as a coffee table. Definitely a great investment. 

I also spent most of last Sunday night playing around with a green Rockit Kit for London Beauty Queen's "How I Wear It" feature. I quite enjoyed playing around with the various gems, but as you can imagine looking at the size of them, they didn't stay put for very long.

I think tonight is going to be celebrated with a long soak in the bath and a relaxing read!

How's your week been?

If you want to follow me on Instagram, you can do so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment