Tuesday 13 August 2013

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Review


I can't believe it's taken me this long to review this little pot of delicious scrubbiness - please excuse the lack of blogging mojo lately! I've actually featured this in one of my favourites posts and also talked about it a little bit independently, but it's definitely deserved its own full-length review!


The first thing you'll notice when you twist the lid of a pot of Sugar Crush is the smell. Soap & Glory are pretty amazing when it comes to scenting their products, but this is just out of this world. Thanks to the sugar and lime it smells like a delicious mojito and even after getting out of the shower the scent will linger on your skin for quite some time.


There's a lovely variety of smaller and larger grains suspended in what I can only describe as an oily jelly - sounds terrible, but on the skin it feels lush! If like me you're a fan of scrubs that you can just feel sloughing away the dead skin as soon as they touch your body, then you'll love this! It leaves a bit of an oily film on the skin, which I personally love, but I realise that might not be for everybody.
The sugar grains dissolve after a bit of rubbing into the skin, making for one very satisfying scrubbing experience!


As far as packaging is concerned, the big tub offers a very generous amount of content, but unfortunately it's anything but travel-friendly and will leak even if you knock it over on your bathroom shelf.

Sugar Crush retails at £8 for 300ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment