Friday 8 June 2012

June Wish List

June Wish List


Asos Freefall Leather Sandals £45 (€61,09) // Topshop Aztec Dip Dye Skirt £32 (€42) // Alpha-H Liquid Gold Revita and Firming Solution £31.50 (€38.40) // Forever 21 Floral Fit & Flare Dress £18.75 (€21.75) // Forever 21 Plated Chain Necklace £7.40 (€8.90)


I thought it would be impossible to find flat sandals that I like, but lo and behold, Asos have managed to make the impossible possible and I actually quite fancy this pair. Of course they would be completely useless for a summer spent in the city as the white leather would get mucky very, very quickly, but I guess you can't have everything... *sigh*

I recently noticed that I have no skirts left apart from two or three businessy ones, so that's a situation that has to be remedied quickly! I love the way this Topshop one taps into Aztec print, but without looking scary.

Alpha-H Liquid Gold is something I've wanted to try for a while, just because so many people are raving about it and I'm also quite curious if a chemical peel would make any difference to my skin.

Finally - and I can't believe I'm saying this - but I think Forever 21 has taken over from Topshop as my "shop where I could buy everything". Their clothes, their jewellery, hell even their pyjamas... I'm just in love. I love how summery this dress is whereas the necklace would be perfect to jazz up a plain top or t-shirt.


Ich dachte, es wäre unmöglich, flache Sandalen zu finden, die mir gefallen, aber seht her: Asos haben das Unmögliche möglich gemacht und dieses Paar finde ich sogar recht hübsch. Natürlich sind sie für einen Sommer in der Stadt total ungeeignet, da das weiße Leder sehr schnell schmutzig werden würde, aber man kann ja nicht alles im Leben haben.... *seufz*

Ich habe vor kurzer Zeit bemerkt, dass ich keine Röcke mehr habe, bis auf zwei oder drei "Büro-Röcke" und diese Situation muss schnellstens behoben werden! Ich liebe die Art, in die dieses Topshop-Stück auf Azteken-Print andeutet, ohne aber zu überwältigen.

Alpha-H Liquid Gold ist etwas, das ich schon seit längerer Zeit probieren wollte, weil so viele Leute davon begeistert sind. Es würde mich auch interessieren, ob ein chemisches Peeling irgendwelche Veränderungen auf meiner Haut hervorrufen würde.

Und zum Schluss - und ich kann nicht glauben, dass ich so etwas sage - denke ich, dass Forever 21 Topshop die Rolle des "Geschäfts, in dem ich alles kaufen könnte" abgenommen hatte. Die Kleidung, der Schmuck, ja sogar die Schlafanzüge sind alle ein Traum. Ich liebe das Sommerfeeling, das von diesem Kleid ausgeht, während die Kette ganz einfach ein simples Top oder T-Shirt aufpeppen würde. 

No comments:

Post a Comment