Wednesday 25 April 2012

Important Changes to Beautiful Smudges

I feel like I'm constantly telling you about my personal life catching up and interfering with blogging, so I'm really sorry if you're tired of hearing about it already!

However, there's been some important changes in my life which are undoubtedly going to reflect on my blog as well. As a result of all those changes I have now moved back to Germany, which is where I grew up. It all happened very fast and none of it was planned, so I'll probably take some time to decide what I'm going to do with my life.

This blog is going to stay. I love it way too much to just stop writing, but be aware that I will from now on be blogging in two languages: German and English. Furthermore, I will only be reviewing products that are available over here! That means no amazing drugstore brands like Sleek, Collection (2000) or MUA, but in return there are other new brands that I get to explore, some of which were impossible to get in the UK!

You may have noticed that my display name has changed. "Chrissy" was a nickname derived from my middle name, which I no longer feel comfortable using, so I'll be going with my first name, "Ewa" (pronounced like "Eva") instead. I'm still the same person, mind you!

I just wanted to thank you for reading, thank you for putting up with all my personal interruptions and I hope you keep enjoying this little piece of the internet!

1 comment: