Tuesday 17 April 2012

Catch up post - I'm back! :D

At the end of my last post I explained that I'd be away for a while which then turned into two months. I really missed blogging, so I'm super excited that I can get back into it. There's a huge list of things I've got planned to review and show you, but for now let's just keep it nice and simple with a picture heavy catch up post. :)

New Haircut
Bigos being tired

Pumba and Mr Walrus (Yes, I'm still a child at heart!)
After surgery - Ouch!
Easter treats!
Entertainment
Sunset outside
New trainers
March Glossybox waiting for me when I got back
Just before I left I found out that I'd won 2 blog giveaways, which I was completely over the moon about! Here's me, little miss boo-hoo-I-never-win-anything being the winner of 2 in the space of a week! Unfortunately I've had to wait all this time to get my hands on my prizes and this is long, long overdue, but I just wanted to say thank you to the two lovely ladies who sent these goodies my way!


First up, an OPI nail polish in Teenage Dream (sooo exciting!) an Essence shimmer powder in 01 Prettylicious, an Essence lipstick in 53 All About Cupcake and a lovely note from Rachel over at A Pretty Obsession.


I also received a Revlon Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti from Beauty Geek UK. She was actually amazing enough to send me this before the official launch date in the UK, but I've had to wait all this time to use it! (Annoying or what???)

Thank you to both for the fantastic prizes!

Blogging business is hereby resuming to usual and I'll be back tomorrow with some more beauty related content. I hope you enjoyed this little catch up post in the mean time!

No comments:

Post a Comment