Monday 30 April 2012

April Favourites

My April favourites post isn't particularly long, as I simply don't get through an awful lot of beauty products, nevermind products that I instantly fall in love with. Nevertheless, I thought I'd share with you a few things I've been loving in April.

Mein April Favourites Post ist nicht besonders lang, da ich jetzt nicht eine Unmenge von Kosmetikartikeln vernichte und vor allem nicht solche, in die ich mich sofort verliebe. Trotzdem dachte ich mir, dass ich mit euch ein paar Sachen teile, die mir im April gefielen.


Clinique All About Eyes

Clinique seems to split a lot of beauty fans into two camps. I'm fortunate enough not to get any nasty reactions to their products (though I do admit that a lot of them are very harsh) and I simply love this eye cream. I swear this is the only thing in the world (apart from water and plenty of sleep) that eases my dark undereye circles. A review of this will be up soon.

Clinique scheint viele Beauty-Fans in zwei zu teilen. Ich habe Glück in dem Sinne, dass ich keine fiesen allergischen Reaktionen auf Clinique Produkte bekomme (obwohl ich zugeben muss, dass Viele recht aggressiv sind) und ich liebe diese Augencreme einfach. Ich schwöre, dass dies das einzige auf der Welt ist (außer Wasser und viel Schlaf), das meinen dunklen Augenringen entgegenwirkt. Bald lade ich eine separate Review zu dieser Creme hoch.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

I've been having dry lips and hands lately and this is my miracle worker for pretty much every nagging skin concern. The only thing that annoys me is the strong medicinal smell, but Elizabeth Arden have now released a fragrance free version of this cream, which will be next on my shopping list - as soon as I get through the two back-up tubes I have of this, that is.

In letzter Zeit hatte ich etwas Probleme mit trockenen Lippen und Händen und dies ist meine Geheimwaffe für jegliche Hautprobleme. Das einzige, was mich an dieser Creme stört ist der starke medizinische Geruch, aber Elizabeth Arden haben nun eine unparfümierte Version dieses Produkts herausgebracht, welche es auch gleich auf meine Einkaufsliste geschafft hat - sobald die anderen zwei Tuben, die ich hiervon gehordet habe leer sind, versteht sich.

Essence Lipstick in All About Cupcake

At the beginning of the year I posted about my dedicated search for the perfect nude lipstick. I discovered a pretty good, but not-quite-there-yet one in my stash recently, which I'll post about soon, but apart from that I'd pretty much given up on finding that elusive shade. Until I won this in a giveaway and I'm happy to report that this is indeed it. It's the perfect "my lips but better" shade, feels lovely and creamy on the lips and I can easily apply this on the go even without a mirror.

Am Anfang des Jahres schrieb ich von meiner Suche nach dem perfekten nude Lippenstift. In meiner Sammlung fand ich neulich einen recht guten, aber so richtig DAS war es noch nicht. Eigentlich hatte ich mit meiner Suche schon aufgegeben, bis ich bei einem Blog Giveaway diesen hier bekam und ich kann glücklich behaupten: Das ist er! Es ist die perfekte "meine Lippen aber besser"-Farbe, fühlt sich auf den Lippen wunderbar cremig an und ich kann ihn auch unterwegs ohne Spiegel problemlos auftragen.

Topshop Cream Blush in Pinch

Granted, this looks terrifying in the pan: a bright luminous fuchsia. However, when I apply this with a stippling brush it gives the most gorgeous, natural flush to the cheeks which makes me look so healthy I even skip the powder. It dries to a powdery finish, so you need to work fast, but once it's on it will stay put pretty much all day. This shade is unfortunately no longer available, but I'm dying to try some other Topshop blushers, maybe Neon Rose?

Ich geb's ja zu, dies sieht in der Verpackung furchterregend aus: ein leuchtend grelles Fuchsia. Aber, mit einem Stippling Brush aufgetragen gibt mir dieses Rouge eine herrliche, natürliche Röte, die so gesund aussieht, dass ich sogar auf Puder verzichten kann. Es trocknet zu einem pudrigen Finish, also muss man schnell arbeiten, aber ist es einmal auf dem Gesicht, hält es fast den ganzen Tag. Leider ist diese Farbe nicht mehr erhältlich, aber ich würde unheimlich gerne andere Topshop Blusher ausprobieren, vielleicht Neon Rose?


What are your favourites of the month?

Was sind eure Favoriten des Monats?

No comments:

Post a Comment