Sunday 4 December 2011

Holiday Update

As mentioned in my previous post I went on a holiday to Orlando two weeks ago. We're still here for another two days, but it's a lazy day today, so I thought I'd post a little update:

1) I know I've said this before, but I've got loads and loads of things coming up when I get back home on Wednesday. I'm bursting with ideas and plenty of motivation to get it all written up. I'm also going to buy a new lead for my video camera and yes, there will be videos as well as blog posts: reviews, tutorials and more! I'm also planning on slowly redesigning my blog layout to freshen it up a little.

2) Expect a massive, massive haul post as soon as I get my things sorted. The prices in America are absolutely ridiculous compared to England. I went to a regular MAC shop and everything was cheaper in Dollars than in Pounds back at home, so I could have quite happily bought the entire store. And don't get me started on the outlets - we spent three whole days doing nothing but shopping and even my boyfriend enjoyed it as much as me.

3) Speaking of boyfriend, we are now engaged (yay!). No worries, though, as I am far from going all bridezilla on you and turning this into a wedding blog. We'll probably be engaged for ages, as there are a few other important things that we need to sort out first (moving out, kickstarting our careers, etc.), but it's nice to know that the promise is there.

4) I got my November Glossybox a day after we went away, so there's no point posting about what I got when I get back. I'll probably do a double review together with December's products.

So bear with me and towards the end of next week there should be some exciting new things up for you to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment