Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Tag

So, after reading / watching lots and lots of Christmas Tag posts and videos I've decided to do one of these myself. It's the perfect excuse for a more personal post in which I can ramble on and on and on (now's the time to quit reading if you're scared). I'm actually quite surprised I haven't done this earlier, as I am a bit mental about Christmas and I could quite happily celebrate it all year round.


1. What's your favourite holiday movie?
Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Miracle on 34th Street and more recently Arthur Christmas.

2. What's your favourite Christmas colour?
Gold, though I love it a lot more in combination with red.

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
I like to dress up first for Christmas dinner and for opening the presents. Eventually I will then get uncomfortable, give up and just get into my pyjamas.

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
My grandparents (okay, that's two people, but they could share it), because they deserve so much yet never buy themselves anything.

5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I'm Polish, so we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve after it gets dark. We have dinner at about 5 or 6pm and then open our presents after everyone's finished. Christmas Day is meant for playing with your new toys and lazing about feeling stuffed from all that yummy food.

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Yes and it was a lot of fun, but also a waste of gingerbread, as it went all dusty and we had to throw it in the bin.

7. What do you like to do on a Christmas break?
I don't get a Christmas break. I had to work through the holidays the last two years in a row, so I don't know what I'm going to do with all that time off I'm getting this year.

8. Any Christmas wishes?
For all my loved ones to get along.

9. Favourite Christmas smell?
My mum's absolutely amazing baked apple cake: apples, cinnamon, vanilla and rum. Mmmmmmh....

10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
I love almost every component of our Christmas dinners, mainly because they're things I only get to eat once a year. Also, Starbuck's gingerbread latte.

So there's my little Christmas rambling post. I tag anyone who reads this to do one of their own, it's not too late yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment